The Defender Fixing Silicone is formulated for fixing seagull spikes to: brick,
timber, lead, glass, concrete, steel, plastic and all other dry surfaces, we
recommend that you use this product as most other silicones will not stick to
the base of the Seagull spike.
• Simply apply a 9 – 15mm (little finger size) bead of this super high tack
silicone along the base of the spike.
• 35 year life expectancy
• Low modulus, neutral curing
• High tack and high flexibility
• Good initial grab, sticks to porous and non porous surfaces.
• Free ‘how to install’ instructional CD with every order.
• Our adhesive is used by most pest control companies and councils in the
country. It conforms to BS 5889 (A)
• One tube of Defender Fixing Silicone will fix up to 24 strips of Seagull
spikes. For the Defender Ridge Spike we recommend you use one tube per 15
strips. Do not use Defender Fixing Silicone on bitumen, tar, asphalt or
mineral felt. Contact your local DIY or hardware store for this type of